15th NATIONAL BLACK
“Activism, Identity and Race: Playwrights at the Screenwriters at the Crossroads”
Thursday, March 26 – Sunday, March 29, 2020; 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Edison O. Jackson Auditiorium
Medgar Evers College, CUNY
1638 Bedford Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11225
Early-registration online ENDS FEB. 10, 2020 (rates go up after).
(current as of Jan. 22, 2020)
Early-registration by mail must be postmarked by Friday, Feb. 7, 2020.
Early-registration is refundable by Friday, March 6, 2020.
Online Registration ends Friday, March 16, 2020.
FEES GO UP ONLINE AND ONSITE AFTER 2/10/2020.
- Register for two (2) Talkshops and receive 25% off ticketed price. Enter Promo Code: like2talkshop
Use this button to register for ALL Talkshops for FRI, SAT, SUN at 11 AM each day. You can register for one (1) day here or indicate if you registered for the FULL conference from the selection below. You must be registered at least one (1) hour BEFORE the talkshop begins. General registration is below.
You MUST be registered for the conference to take part in Talkshops.
2. Limited time only! Early bird discount on REGISTRATION: To pay only $50 from 12/31 /19- 2/1/20.
- Use Promo Code: NBWC50
3. Limited time only! CUNY Colleges Special: $10 for one (1) day ONLY from 1/23/20-2/10/20.
- Use Promo Code: CUNY10
Onsite Registration takes place DAYS OF EVENT ONLY. No advanced on-site registration.
Onsite Fees/Donation go up from early-registration and are as the follows:
(through Feb. 10, 2020)
|General On-line & Onsite Registration|
|4 days – General||$65||$85|
|4 day – Student (all)/
|1 day – General||$25||$35|
|1 day – Student (all)
/ Senior/ Faculty
Medgar Evers College, CUNY Students attend for FREE! See details below.
Registration and Valid ID Required for Student and Senior rates. (See below for details.)
Registration for MEC Students& Faculty:
- All MEC Students (Matriculated & Non- Matriculated) – No Cost (FREE). Please complete registration online. [This does not include ticketed events such as any related concerts, receptions, talkshops, or the like.]
- Please be prepared to show proof on-site (program or ID).
Classes– For class preregistration:
- Professors must submit a class roster in advance to the Registration Coordinator.
- These students may be required to complete a registration form on–site to capture their information and asked to complete a survey/ evaluation.
These students should bring valid MEC identification.
Registration for MEC Faculty and Staff:
- MEC Faculty who require their students to attend any portion of the Conference are offered “gratis entry.” Please complete a Registration Form and indicate “gratis” in the Student/Faculty/Senior box.
- All other MEC Faculty and Staff are asked to pay the donation as indicated on the registration form.
- ID required for Student/ Faculty/ Senior Admission rates. Please present at time of entry. Discount entry is non-transferable.